Got a social gathering coming up and want to turn the heat up with a few drinking games without cards, but without using cards? Guess what! There are plenty of exciting drinking games that you can enjoy with just simple props or often none at all.
We’ve compiled ten fun, interactive and non-card-dependent drinking games to ensure your party is brimming with laughter, competition and unforgettable memories. Ready for an extraordinary night? Dive right in!
- Plenty of fun drinking games, like Edward Fortyhands and Beer Pong, don’t require cards.
- These games offer a great way to have fun and enjoy drinks with friends at parties or get-togethers.
- Some other non-card drinking games include Never Have I Ever, Flip Cup, “I’m Going to the Bar,” and Medusa!
- Remember to drink responsibly and know your limits while playing these games.
Fun Drinking Games Without Cards
Some fun drinking games to play without cards include Edward Fortyhands, Beer Pong, Never Have I Ever, Flip Cup, and Thumper Drinking Game.
Edward Fortyhands is a thrilling drinking game without cards. Players need two 40-ounce bottles of alcohol and tape for this game. Each player tapes a bottle of alcohol to each hand. They cannot take the bottles off until they finish the drinks. It’s fun and tests your drinking speed. The rule is simple, drink fast or keep the bottles on!
Beer Pong (Beirut)
Beer Pong, also known as Beirut, is a classic drinking game. Here’s how to play:
- Players divide into two teams and set up a table with cups filled with beer on each end.
- Each team throws ping pong balls across the table, aiming to land them in the opposing team’s cups.
- When a ball lands in one of the cups, the player from the other team must drink the contents of that cup.
- The game continues until one team eliminates all of their opponent’s cups.
Never Have I Ever
Never Have I Ever is a popular drinking game.
- Players take turns saying something they have never done.
- If someone in the group has done that thing, they have to drink.
- The game continues with each person taking turns sharing something new.
- Learning interesting facts about your friends and having a few drinks is fun.
Flip Cup is a fun drinking game that can be played without cards. Here’s how to play:
- Split into two teams and line up on opposite sides of a table.
- Each player stands in front of a plastic cup filled with a drink.
- The first player on each team drinks the contents of their cup and then attempts to flip it upside down by tapping the rim with their fingers.
- Once the cup is successfully flipped, the next player on the team can start drinking and flipping their cup.
- The goal is for each player on the team to flip their cup before the opposing team does so successfully.
- The first team to successfully flip all of their cups wins.
Thumper Drinking Game
Thumper Drinking Game is a fun drinking game to play without cards. Here’s how to play:
- Sit in a circle with your friends.
- Each person in the circle creates a unique hand gesture.
- Start the game by having one person perform their hand gesture while saying “thumper.”
- The rest of the players must quickly mimic the gesture and say “thumper” as well.
- Continue going around the circle, with each person performing their gesture and everyone else mimicking and saying “thumper.”
- The last person to perform the gesture and say “thumper” must take a drink.
More Exciting Drinking Games Without Cards
This section will explore even more exciting drinking games that don’t require cards. From strip tease to the hilarious “I’m Going to the Bar,” these games will liven up any gathering.
Strip Tease is a game where players take turns performing a strip tease dance. The person who stops or messes up must take a drink.
- Players take turns performing a strip tease dance.
- The person who stops or messes up has to take a drink.
- 21 is a drinking game where players take turns counting up from 1.
- The twist is that instead of saying any number divisible by 7, the player must say “21”.
- If a player messes up or says the wrong number, they have to take a drink.
Words Drinking Game
In the Words Drinking Game, players take turns saying a word that starts with the letter the previous word ended with. If someone cannot come up with a word within a few seconds or repeats a word, they must take a drink.
- The game continues until everyone is too drunk to come up with words or wants to stop.
- This game can be played with any number of people and is a great way to test your vocabulary skills while having fun.
- It can also get quite challenging as the words become more difficult to think of.
- The Words Drinking Game is perfect for parties or casual get-togethers where you want to liven up the atmosphere.
- Remember to drink responsibly and know your limits while playing this game.
Would You Rather…
- Would You Rather… is a classic party game where players are given two challenging scenarios and must choose which one they would rather do.
- The game continues by taking turns asking each other “Would you rather…?” questions, and everyone has to answer honestly.
- Here are some examples of challenging “Would you rather…?” questions for a drinking game:
- Would you instead drink a shot of hot sauce or vinegar?
- Would you rather only be able to drink beer for the rest of your life or only be able to drink wine?
- Would you rather have to take a shot every time someone says your name or every time someone says a certain word?
- Would you rather have to do a body shot off of someone’s belly button or have someone do a body shot off of yours?
- Would you rather always spill your drink on yourself whenever you go out or forget your wallet when it’s your turn to buy drinks?
I’m Going To The Bar
- “I’m Going to the Bar” is a fun drinking game to play without cards.
- Players sit in a circle and take turns saying, “I’m going to the bar and I’m bringing [insert item here].”
- Each player adds an item to the list in alphabetical order, starting with A.
- For example, the first player might say, “I’m going to the bar and bringing apples.”
- The second player would say, “I’m going to the bar and bringing apples and bananas.”
- If a player forgets an item or says it in the wrong order, they have to take a drink.
- The game continues until someone makes a mistake or can’t remember the entire list.
Unique Drinking Games Without Cards
– Can You Survive Till’ 21? is a thrilling drinking game that tests players’ ability to count and consume shots in rapid succession.
– Two Truths and One Lie challenge participants to determine which statement about themselves is false while taking sips for incorrect guesses.
– Shot Roulette brings the excitement of Las Vegas to the party, with players taking turns spinning the wheel and drinking the corresponding shot.
– Piccolo adds a hilarious twist by assigning outrageous rules and tasks to each player, resulting in plenty of laughs and drinks.
– Medusa! puts players’ reflexes to the test as they try to avoid making eye contact with others during fast-paced rounds of drink passing.
Can You Survive Till’ 21?
Can You Survive Till’ 21?
- Can You Survive Till’ 21 is a drinking game where players take turns counting up from 1.
- However, they must say “21” instead of any number divisible by 7.
- If someone messes up or says the wrong number, they must take a drink.
Two Truths and One Lie
Two Truths and One Lie is a drinking game where players take turns sharing two factual statements and one false statement about themselves. The other players must then guess which statement is the lie. If someone guesses incorrectly, they have to take a drink. This game is fun to learn interesting facts about your friends while enjoying some drinks together. It can lead to laughter and friendly competition as everyone tries to outsmart each other with lies and guesses.
Shot Roulette is a fun drinking game that can be played without cards. Here’s how to play:
- Gather shot glasses and fill them with various types of alcohol.
- Place the shot glasses in a circle on a spinning roulette wheel or any other rotating surface.
- Each player takes turns spinning the wheel and taking a shot from the glass it lands on.
- The player is safe and doesn’t have to drink if there is an empty glass.
- The game continues until all the shots are finished or players decide to stop.
Piccolo is a drinking game that requires a deck of cards. Here’s how to play:
- The deck of cards is spread out face down on a table.
- Each player takes turns picking a card and following the designated rule associated with that card.
- For example, if someone picks an Ace, they could assign a shot to someone else playing the game.
- If someone picks a Three, everyone playing has to take three sips of their drink.
- The game continues until all the cards have been picked and rules followed.
- Piccolo is a fun and popular drinking game that can be played with friends at parties or gatherings.
- It adds an element of excitement and unpredictability to the evening.
- Remember to drink responsibly and know your limits.
Medusa is a unique drinking game that can be played without cards. In this game, players sit in a circle and everyone starts with a drink in front of them. Here’s how Medusa is played:
- The first player picks someone in the circle and says, “Medusa, look at me.”
- The person chosen must respond by saying, “I can’t look at you, I’m blind.”
- Before the person finishes speaking, they must pass their drink to the player on their right.
- If the person chosen fails to say the correct response or takes too long, they have to take a drink.
- Then, it becomes their turn to pick another player and start the sequence again.
In conclusion, plenty of fun drinking games don’t require playing cards. From Edward Fortyhands to Strip Tease and Thumper, these games will spice up any party or get-together.
Whether indoors or outdoors, these games offer a great way to have fun while enjoying a few drinks with friends. So gather your buddies and try these non-card drinking games for an unforgettable time!
People Also Ask
1. What are some fun drinking games to play without cards?
Quarters, Drunk Jenga, Kings Cup, Beersbee, and Bottle Bash are all fun drinking games you can play without cards.
2. Can I play these drinking games outdoors?
Yes! These non-card drinking games including Molkky, RampShot and Croquet make great outdoor or backyard summer games.
3. Are there any competitive versions of these adult party games?
Absolutely! Games like Beersbee and Bottle Bash add a competitive twist to your social events making them exciting alcohol-drinking and bar game options.
4. Can we include alcohol in the rules of college-friendly drinking game ideas?
You may modify non-card drinks like Quarters or Beer Jenga with alcohol-themed rules suitable for adults at college parties.
5. Can cups be used as part of outdoor camping drinking game setups?
Certainly! Many popular camping-based beer games such as King’s Cup or RampShot involve using cups and other materials.